- This versatile knife maximizes many utilities of 2 different knives: Chef Knife and Mezzaluna. It is ideal for Dicing, Mincing & Cutting.
- Full-Tang Japanese Stainless Steel, forged construction provides superior durability.
- Unique Blade Design makes knife SO FUNCTIONAL for chopping vegetables, slicing meat or cutting fruits.
- Features Groovetech non-stick technology: The grooves create air channels that help push the food away from the blade and prevent the food from sticking. The patented grooves are an optimal design in reducing suction and friction during cutting.
- Cleaning: For all fine cutlery, hand washing is recommended for best results. Carefully wash with soapy cloth and rinse thoroughly. Always dry immediately. Do not allow to soak. For safety, wash each knife separately.
The CasaWare 3.5 Paring Knife is perfectly suited for all the little things that need to be sliced and diced on a daily basis. The 3.5 Paring knife is designed for the traditional chef cut but can also be used for the Mezzaluna style of dicing and mincing. The Full-Tang Japanese Stainless Steel blades forged construction gives you superior quality and durability. The patented Groovetech technology creates a natural non-stick effect that pushes food away from the blade and prevents it from sticking. The ergonomic handle is designed to fit comfortably in your hand and can be used by both left and right handed people. The knife has a 15 degree angle on each side of the blade. The Rockwell/Hardness is RC53. The blade can be sharpened in most knife sharpeners that are sold in specialty/department stores.