- Ceramic Non-Stick Technology Provide a Greater Baking Experience. Very Easy to Clean. Just wipe or scrub softly and the food slides off easily.
- Ceramic Coating is FDA, California Proposition 65 and European Union Approved. The Ceramic Coating is Cadmium, Lead, PFOA, PTFE and PFOS Free.
- Fashion Colored bakeware with colored exteriors and cream colored ceramic coating interiors. Part of casaWare's collection of best-selling bakeware items. Each sold separately.
- Double Coated Ceramic Surface over 0.5 mm carbon steel provides Long Lasting Durability and Scratch Resistance. Heat Tolerance to 536F, no peel off or blistering in high temperatures.
- Exterior product dimensions: 9.5 x 10.75-Inch, Interior dimensions: 9 x 9 x 2-Inch. This pan also fits most toaster ovens. Hand Washing recommended, do not immerse in water. Do not microwave. Refer to product description for Use & Care Instructions.
The casaWare 9 Square Pan is a highly versatile pan for brownies, cakes, bar cookies, crisps and crumbles too! The pan had two layers of non-stick ceramic coatings that make it both durable and easy to clean. The cream colored non-stick baking surface is PTFE Free, Cadmium Free, Lead Free, PFOA Free and PFOS Free. The base of the 9 Square Pan is fashioned colored, hi heat resistant non-stick. USE and CARE Instructions: Before First Use- Remove all packaging materials and labels. Wash in warm soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly with a soft cloth. UTENSILS - Plastic, rubber, silicone or wooden utensils are recommended. Avoid using any sharp objects or metal utensils because they can scratch any non-stick surface. Always remove food from the pan before slicing or cutting. CLEANING - Cool completely before washing. Hand wash with a soft cloth or sponge and nonabrasive cleansers or liquid dishwashing soap in warm water. Rinse and then dry with a soft towel.