- Double Wall Stainless Steel Construction Eliminates Condensation on the Exterior Wall while Retaining the Internal Temperature Longer
- Copper Lining on the Exterior of the Inner Wall Helps to Further Endure Beverages Keep their Temperature for Extended Periods of Time. On average, beverages with Vacuum Copper Insulation stay hot for 8 hours and stay cold for 24 hours
- Vacuum Insulation Removes all the Air Between the Inner and Outer Walls. This Vacuum Practically Eliminates Convection through which Heat or Cold is Transferred Away from its Source
- 17 US Fluid Ounces, Threaded Stainless Steel Lid. Hand Wash Only. Do Not Freeze. Do Not Place in Microwave, Do Not Overfill, Hot Liquids Can Burn
- Overall Bottle Dimensions: 10.42 H x 1.701 Top Diameter and 2.25-Inch Bottom Diameter. Manufactured in China for Culver Industries, Inc. Hand inspected, packed, and distributed from Pittsburgh,
The Culver 17 US FLuid Ounce Adela Water Bottle features Superior Vacuum Insulation. It incorporates three of the best forms of drinkware insulation: 1) Double Wall, 2) Vacuum Insulation, 3) Copper Lining. The Double Wall eliminates condensation on the exterior wall while retaining the internal temperature longer through various levels of insulation, as shown in photo. Vacuum Insulation removes all the air between the inner and outer walls. This vacuum practically eliminates convection through which heat or cold is transferred away from its source. Copper Lining on the exterior of the inner wall helps to further ensure beverages keep their temperature for extended periods of time. Copper is a natural insulator, and its placement on the outside of the inner wall provides a maximum benefit. On average, beverages with Vacuum Copper Insulation stay hot for 8 hours and stay cold for 24 hours. Care Instructions: Clean with warm soapy water leaving the top off to air dry. Hand Wash Only. Do Not Freeze. Do Not Place in Microwave, Do Not Overfill, Hot Liquids Can Burn.