- Licensed Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation Glassware
- Frank Lloyd Wright Lake Geneva Tulip frost print
- Lake Geneva Tulip, inspired by Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, 1911
- Set of 4 Oxygen Cooler Glasses 16-Ounce Set of 4
- Dimensions each (inches): 2.62 diameter x 5.58 height. Dishwasher Safe, Made in USA by Culver
Frank Lloyd Wright (1867-1959) is recognized world-wide as one of the greatest architects of the twentieth century. His work heralded a new thinking in architecture, using innovation in design and engineering made possible by newly developed technology and materials. His creative ability extended far beyond the border of architecture to graphic design, furniture, art glass, textiles, and decorative elements for the home.