- Licensed Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation Glassware
- Frank Lloyd Wright Perforated Board Design Gold 22k print
- This Gold 22k print is inspired by Perforated Board Design, 1954 "Kentuck Knob" I.N. Hagen House, Chalk Hill Pennsylvania
- Set of 4 Stemless Wine Glasses 15 Fluid Ounce
- Dishwasher Safe, Made in USA
Perforated Board Design, 1954 "Kentuck Knob" I.N. Hagen House, Chalk Hill Pennsylvania. Kentuck Knob is one of Wrights lower-cost Usonian houses, designed in 1954 for I.N. Hagan and located in Chalk Hill, Pennsylvania. This glass design was adapted from the perforated boards in the house which infuse the house with individuality, allow in light, and create interesting shadows and light patterns in the interior of the house which change as the sun moves across the sky. These boards are typical of Wrights lower-cost Usonian homes. Frank Lloyd Wright (1867-1959) is recognized world-wide as one of the greatest architects of the twentieth century. His work heralded a new thinking in architecture, using innovation in design and engineering made possible by newly developed technology and materials. His creative ability extended far beyond the border of architecture to graphic design, furniture, art glass, textiles, and decorative elements for the home.