- 36-Inch length 1-Inch wide Poplar Wood Handle, Overall Length 54-Inches, Sweeping width approximately 10 to 11-inches
- Extremely Durable 15-Inch Broomcorn Head (approximate height of broomcorn measured from top to bottom), Sewn four times for extra strength
- Light Duty Broom made from 100-Percent Natural Corn Fibers. Wire Bound Construction
- Long Lasting, Sturdy, Great for Indoors and Out, can be used on Wet or Dry surfaces.
- Hand-made in Lancaster, PA. USA (approximately 1.75 LB)
Hand Made in Lancaster, PA. Old-fashioned corn straw barn brooms just seem to work better and sweep cleaner than their artificial counterparts. Quality Broomcorn is expertly selected, bound and sewn for years of use. Long lasting, Sturdy, Great for Indoors and Out, can be used on Wet or Dry surfaces.