- This pan features our exclusive silver colored granite ceramic coated easy release baking surface. Its rich cream and brown accent flecks make this bakeware both high fashion and high function.
- Perfect 12-Inch size for many toaster ovens. Can also be used in a traditional oven. Ceramic Non-Stick Technology Provide a Greater Baking Experience. Very Easy to Clean. Just wipe or scrub softly and the food slides off easily
- Silver Granite Ceramic Surface on a 0.6mm baking pan provides long lasting durability and scratch resistance. Heat Tolerant to 536 F. No peel or blistering at high temperatures
- Ceramic Coating is FDA, California Proposition 65 and European Union Approved. The Ceramic Coating is Cadmium, Lead, PFOA, PTFE and PFOS Free
- Exterior product dimensions 12.75 x 12.75 x .05-Inch Baking dimensions are 12 x 12-Inch. Hand washing recommended. Do not immerse in water. Do not microwave. Refer to product descriptions for Use and Care Instructions
The 12-Inch Pizza Pan is the perfect size for both toaster ovens and conventional ovens. What can we say but Bon Appetit! Enjoy delicious pizza, fresh or frozen, baked in oven or toaster oven! Finally! The pan has two layers of ceramic coating that makes it both durable and easy to clean. The cream colored non-stick baking surface is PTFE Free, Cadmium Free, Lead Free, PFOA Free, and PFOS Free. The base of the pan is a fashioned colored high heat resistant non-stick. The 12" Pizza Pan can be used in both a traditional oven and toaster ovens.USE and CARE Instructions: Before First Use- Remove all packaging materials and labels. Wash in warm soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly with a soft cloth. UTENSILS - Plastic, rubber, silicone or wooden utensils are recommended. Avoid using any sharp objects or metal utensils because they can scratch any non-stick surface. Always remove food from the pan before slicing or cutting. CLEANING - Cool completely before washing. Hand wash with a soft cloth or sponge and nonabrasive cleansers or liquid dishwashing soap in warm water. Rinse and then dry with a soft towel.