- Cutlery-Pro's Chef's Santoku Knife for chopping and rocking through food to easily create different textures, from larger rough-cut to finely minced
- Made from German carbon steel (X50CrMov15); ergonomic handle for added comfort with safety guard to protect fingers
- Perfectly ground edge for superior performance; stays sharper longer; hollow grounds keep foods from sticking
- NSF approved; handle is hermetically sealed to the blade for safe use without cross contamination worries; easily prep meals, snacks, dessert and more
- Blade is easily re-sharpened if it ever becomes dull from use; dishwasher safe; includes limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
Cutlery-Pro's 7-inch Chef's Santoku Knife is the perfect size and shape for chopping and rocking through food to create different textures, from larger rough-cut to finely minced, with ease. Specially designed with a German carbon steel (X50CrMov15) blade and hollow grounds to keep foods from sticking. The ergonomic handle with safety guard adds comfort and protects fingers. The fully sealed NSF-approved design ensures extra food safety. Both tough and durable, the impervious hermetic seal, blade to handle, eliminates any worry of cross contamination. Plus, the knife blade is ground and honed to a perfect edge to stay sharper longer and is easily re-sharpened if it ever becomes dull from use. Easily chop celery and onions or make healthy snacks, prepare ingredients for stir fry's and stews, and more.
Since 1981, Cutlery-Pro has been manufacturing professional chef knives of the highest quality and producing the broadest line of cutlery for professional chefs worldwide. This tradition of excellence in material and workmanship is now available to the home chef. Made from German carbon steel (X50CrMov15) with an ergonomic handle. Comfortable to use and durable. Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Fully sealed NSF-approved design eliminates cross contamination. Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty.