- Cutlery-Pro's Chef's Serrated Bread Knife with offset design allows ample space between handle and counter to slice through bread without it tearing
- Made from German carbon steel (X50CrMov15); ergonomic handle for added comfort with safety guard to protect fingers
- NSF approved; handle is hermetically sealed to the blade for safe use without worry of cross contamination of food
- Perfectly ground edge for superior performance; stays sharper longer; great for crusty artisan breads, bakery and homemade bread, loaf cakes, and more
- Blade is easily re-sharpened if it ever becomes dull from use; dishwasher safe; includes limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
Cutlery-Pro's 9-inch Chef's Serrated Offset Bread Knife is the perfect size and shape for slicing all types of bread. The offset design allows ample space between the handle and counter to easily slice all the way through without the bread tearing. Specially designed with a German carbon steel (X50CrMov15) blade with ergonomic handle for added comfort and safety guard to protect fingers, the fully sealed NSF-approved design ensures food safety during use. Both tough and durable, the impervious hermetic seal, blade to handle, eliminates any worry of cross contamination. Plus, the knife blade is ground and honed to a perfect edge to stay sharper longer and is easily re-sharpened if it ever becomes dull from use. Easily slice crusty artisan breads or tender bakery and homemade bread, loaf cakes, like banana bread, zucchini bread, and more.
Since 1981, Cutlery-Pro has been manufacturing professional chef knives of the highest quality and producing the broadest line of cutlery for professional chefs worldwide. This tradition of excellence in material and workmanship is now available to the home chef.
Made from German carbon steel (X50CrMov15) with an ergonomic handle. Comfortable to use and durable. Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Fully sealed NSF-approved design eliminates cross contamination. Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty.