- Cutlery-Pro's Chef's Straight Edge Paring Knife for peeling and preparing vegetables and fruit and creating decorative garnishes with ease
- Made from German carbon steel (X50CrMov15); ergonomic handle for added comfort with safety guard to protect fingers
- NSF approved; handle is hermetically sealed to the blade for safe use without worry of cross contamination of food
- Perfectly ground edge for superior performance; stays sharper longer; easily peel apples, potatoes, or onions, create decorative garnishes, and more
- Blade is easily re-sharpened if it ever becomes dull from use; dishwasher safe; includes limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
Cutlery-Pro's 3-inch Chef's Straight Edge Paring Knife is the perfect size and shape for peeling and preparing vegetables and fruit and creating decorative garnishes with ease. Specially designed with a German carbon steel (X50CrMov15) blade with ergonomic handle for added comfort and safety guard to protect fingers, the fully sealed NSF-approved design ensures food safety during use. Both tough and durable, the impervious hermetic seal, blade to handle, eliminates any worry of cross contamination. Plus, the knife blade is ground and honed to a perfect edge to stay sharper longer and is easily re-sharpened if it ever becomes dull from use. Easily peel apples for healthy snacks or potatoes for stews, peel onions, create decorative garnishes, and more.
Since 1981, Cutlery-Pro has been manufacturing professional chef knives of the highest quality and producing the broadest line of cutlery for professional chefs worldwide. This tradition of excellence in material and workmanship is now available to the home chef.
Made from German carbon steel (X50CrMov15) with an ergonomic handle. Comfortable to use and durable. Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Fully sealed NSF-approved design eliminates cross contamination. Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty.