- Keeps bread and other baked goods fresher 2-4 times longer - saves money with less waste
- Infused with edible, organic spices that naturally possess antibacterial and antifungal qualities
- Simply place a sheet of FreshPaper inside bread bags or where baked goods are stored
- Once in use, sheets last for about 1 month, or until the distinct maple-like scent starts to fade
- Proudly made in America from food-safe paper and edible organic spices
Fenugreens FreshPaper is a simple and natural solution to keep bread and baked goods fresher, up to 2 to 4 times longer. Slow down time long enough to eat breads while still fresh, and with optimal nutritional value in tact. Proudly made in America, FreshPaper is a food-safe paper infused with an edible, organic spice blend that possess naturally occurring antibacterial and antifungal qualities. It helps stop the growth of common bacteria and fungus that causes breads to spoil quickly.
Easy to use, simply insert a single FreshPaper sheet into the bread box, or in bread bags, or where baked goods are stored. It works without the need for direct contact. Keep bread, muffins, bagels, cakes, cupcakes, and more. Once in use, FreshPaper sheets last for about 1 month, or until its distinct maple-like scent starts to fade. Unused FreshPaper sheets can be stored in the packaging for up to 2 years. FreshPaper is all natural, easy to use, disposable, recyclable, biodegradable, and fully compostable. Perfect for those concerned about more sustainable living practices.