- HIC's Lasagna Pan is a durable and versatile baking dish for lasagna, cakes, casseroles and quiche, roasting and serving veggies, and more
- Made from fine-quality porcelain
- Generous depth supports layered recipes; easy-hold handles for comfortable grip and secure transfer into and out of the oven and under the broiler
- Safe for microwave, oven, broiler (to 500-degrees Fahrenheit) and freezer; great for storing and reheating leftovers
- Transitions beautifully from oven to table; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
- Bake and serve in one dish
- Made from glazed fine white porcelain
- Pan measures 13 x 9 x 2.5 inch
- Oven, microwave and dishwasher safe
- Easy cleanup; good size for convection toaster ovens
HICs Lasagna Pan is a versatile baking dish thats specially designed for baking, boiling, roasting, and serving smaller portions. Its generous depth is perfect for building deeply layered recipes, like lasagna, baked ziti, and mac and cheese. Its crafted from fine-quality porcelain for durability and uniform heat distribution, so foods bake evenly, and easy-hold handles on both sides for comfortable grip and secure transfer in and out of the oven and under the broiler. A highly versatile baking pan, its useful for cooking other foods, like a meatloaf recipe, quiche, scalloped potatoes, small casseroles, and desserts, and doubles nicely as a roasting pan and serving plate for vegetables. Cover leftovers with foil and store them in the fridge.
When its time for reheating, just pop it in the oven. It performs equally well as serveware for every dining occasion, from breakfast to lunch or brunch, for holiday meals, party buffets, even outdoor entertaining.
A tradition since 1957, HIC Fine Porcelain Bakeware and Serveware is safe for use in the microwave, oven, broiler (to 500-degrees Fahrenheit), and freezer and wont transfer odors, colors or flavors between uses. Its dishwasher safe, making cleanup a breeze. Measures 13-inches x 9-inches x 2.5-inches deep.