- Marcatos Deluxe Atlas Biscuit Maker extrudes firm dough into creative shapes for easy cookies and other treats without rolling or cutting dough
- Made from stainless steel; includes Biscuit Maker, 20 discs for traditional cookie shapes, complete instructions and 10-year manufacturers warranty
- Easily adjust cookie sizes from large to small with just the turn of a knob; yields 35 to 40 small cookies and 20 to 25 large cookies
- Remove top cover, insert desired cookie die, fill with dough, replace top and press handle; each press advances dough for consistent looking cookies
- Ergonomic design; easier and less messy than cookie cutters; disassembles for cleaning; hand wash in warm, soapy water; available exclusively from HIC
Marcatos Deluxe Atlas Biscuit Maker makes baking cookies easier and more fun. Simply select desired shape, fill with dough, and press the handle. Nothing tastes better than fresh-baked authentic homemade cookies! This easy-to-use Biscuit Maker, also called a Cookie Press, easily extrudes firm dough, like cookie dough, into many creative shapes.
The Biscuit Maker includes 20 discs for traditional cookie shapes and complete instructions. Making that family sugar cookie recipe, or butter cookies, and other cookie press recipes has never been easier. No more rolling or cutting sticky, messy dough. Its easier and neater than using cookie cutters. Simply remove the top, insert the die shape, and fill with dough. Each press of the handle advances the dough with a firm, gentle pressure for consistent looking cookies. Disassembles for easy cleaning.
Made from stainless steel. Hand wash in warm, soapy water.