- Expandable base for easy packing and cleaning. Ideal for use at Home or On the Go. Can be used for Snacks, Sandwiches, Travel, Home Organization and more
- Made of FDA-grade PEVA material (which is also PVC, BPA and Lead free). Durable and Lightweight. Nest and Compress Flat for Convenient Storage
- Transparent Design Allows for a Quick Glance at Contents Inside. Double-lock Closure provides an Airtight Leakproof Seal
- Freezer Safe, Perfect for Fruit, or Soups and Stocks. One (re)zip replaces up to 300 disposable baggies
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 2 x 2.5-inch (½-cup/ 4 oz) Hand Wash.
(re)zip - storage bags with endless possibilities. rezip lay-flat bags are ideal for use at home or on the go. Available in lunch, snack and gallon sizes, (re)zip lay-flat bags are food-safe, PVC-free, lead-free and BPA-free. These durable, lightweight bags can be used for snacks, sandwiches, travel, home organization and more. Use them as compact travel pouches, for healthy lunches and snacks, or for bulk grocery items without having to change containers at home.
The transparent design allows for a quick glance at contents inside, and the double-lock closure provides an airtight seal. (re)zip bags are freezer safe, perfect for fruit, or soups and stocks. When not in use, the bags nest and compress flat for convenient storage. One (re)zip replaces up to 300 disposable baggies.
To Clean: For best results, fill halfway with warm water and add a small amount of dish soap. Gently swirl bag to make sure all internal surfaces are cleaned, using a bottle brush on the corners if necessary. Rinse thoroughly. Drape over dishrack prongs and prop open to dry. Additional options for drying include placing over a glass or mug, or placing a fabric napkin or washcloth inside to absorb water and dry completely.
BlueAvocado is synonymous with thoughtful designs and creative solutions for a greener, simpler life. Best known for its (re)zip family of products and reusable shopping and lunch systems, BlueAvocado products minimize the use of disposable bags and exemplify the company's commitment to smart solutions for lifes throwaway problems. A certified B Corporation. B Corps are certified by the nonprofit B Lab to meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency.